View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 12:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAalum94 View Post
We need to talk about Nancy. Even if you say that you don't hate her, are you sure you wouldn't want to see the TV special I proposed? How about with cobras? Or Piranhas? What about just a death match between Nancy and Dr. Laura?

I'm so with you on everything you said about the Caylee case. I will reveal just how much it bothers me: it almost makes me feel like we ought to be able to disregard the presumption of innocence and arrange some cruel and unusual punishment until the mother comes clean about what happened.
Hahaha...as tempting as it sounds, I wouldn't like to see a show like that about Nancy Grace. Not quite yet. I might not hate her, but she's starting to get on my nerves. Maybe later...lol.

I agree about cruel & unusual punishment. I also think that Casey has a poor excuse of a lawyer. Nancy Grace (lol)interviewed him and all the "experts" (who were all lawyers) said that he has NO idea what he was talking about. He was trying to justify why Casey wouldn't talk (this was early into the case, around the time she was first arrested) and they all pretty much said he was talking outta his ass.

I understand that Casey might not want to reveal that she killed her child, but come on, how long are you gonna keep believing that the babysitter took her. I seriously think that she needs to have a psych evaulation, because she might literally believe her own lies and that is why she doesn't say anything. She has to have AT LEAST one screw loose.