View Single Post
Old 03-27-2002, 07:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AchtungBaby80
Simmer down, y'all. I think what she meant is that this girl was not the type you'd stereotypically expect to rush; at any rate, I'm sure she didn't mean to say that sorority members are all fake and would automatically reject someone interested in theater, for example. Actually, I thought the story was pretty funny...I can see how all 14 sororities would be fooled, since each active member only gets to talk to PNMs for 15 or 30 minutes at recruitment functions. I do agree, though, that this gal should have given sororities a chance--she might have found one where she really fit in.
Hmmm...I disagree. First of all I don't think she needed to mention my organization name, and second, she was being totally rude and saying stupid things, so of course I am going to respond. Whatever she "meant" to say is of little interest to me - I only have what she actually wrote to base my opinion and understanding off of. If she wants to clarify herself, fine - but I'm not going to be a mind reader here.