View Single Post
Old 07-07-2001, 12:06 AM
GreekChat Member

OK, I know this said scary "SORORITY" stories, but I have a fraternity ghost story to share.

When I lived in the Pike House in college, there was a story about a former owner...it seems that waaaaay back when, it was once owned by a professor of theology. He did not believe in doctors, modern medicine and such. One winter, his baby son got very sick and died because he would not take it to the doctor. Both parents, the professor and his wife, were VERY distraught from the child's death and never really got over it. The legend goes that this little boy and parents all haunted the house. We had an old intercom system in the house that was broken. Every so often, it would crackle to life and it would sound like a baby crying was coming over the speakers...it was VERY eerie. Some guys also said they would see the ghost of the mother walking down the hall towards the "baby's room" ...which turned out to be MY room. One guy even said he woke up one time because someone was pulling at his fee, and when he looked down he saw a kid pulling his toes!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHo you gonna call!!