View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 06:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: dress

Quote:
Originally posted by meg85
for the skit round, i heard we are supposed to wear sundresses. i found a dress i LOVE, but im afraid it might be inappropriate...its a tube dress and it has really bright colors in paisley...it doesnt look cheap at all..lol i know it might sound like it.....i dont wanna give the maker b/c i dont want to show up with 3 girls wearing the same dress( small chance i know, but im not gonna take those chances). i heard tube dresses are iffy, but then i looked at the bama sorority dress page and many of the girls are wearing them. what do yall think??

by the way, im not going to bama, it was my 2nd choice school & a ton of my friends are going there so a lot of the information ive heard about rush comes from there.
Will you be comfortable in it? Does it support you? Can you wear it the entire day without self-conciously tugging it up every few minutes? If you answer yes to all these, then I guess you could consider it.

However, I still think that tube dresses for rush look tacky. Seems more like something you'd wear on a date. Other girls may think it's fine, though. But if the answer to any of those questions above was no, don't do it!