View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 06:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AngelPhiSig
Re: Duel memberships are fine!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BSP SassieLuLu
]

Also duel members, the RH have actually came to BSP functions wearing their Regalia. Many of us just ignore, but it is rude and I dont think BSP should wear there pins, roses and colors to RH function either, that would be entirely as rude.

Just my opinion is all.
I joined Phi Sigma Sigma in 2000. I joined TBS is 2001. I have always worn my two badges when I wear them - unless it is an initiation or I forget.

I joined BSP in 2002. I wear all three of my badges at the same time. This past summer at my Phi Sig convention, I wore all three. TBS and PSS are both big on the "No other pin should be higher than the badge of ______ - fill in TBS or PSS" At Phi Sig convention I wore my sphinxhead higher. At TBS things I wear my TBS badge higher. At BSP things I wear my BSP badge higher - all out of respect for the orgs.

I am PROUD of my orgs - I like to wear my badges. People get all interested when they see the plethora of pins on me - "Whats that?! Whats that dangle mean? Whats BSP?" It got a lot of talking going on at Phi Sig convention - I got to explain BSP to my Phi Sigs and get them talking about it... it was fun!

The archon (president) of the chapter I advise wore her SAI pin too - we are proud greek geeks.

I see no problem with a RH being a BSP and vice versa - and wearing pins etc to BOTH. If they have the time to do both and do both well - more power to them. If they wear one to the other and slack, or do nothing or complain - then thats a problem!

I see where you're going Sassie - and I think its kinda like what I talking about in that last paragraph. Dont come and advertise your RH stuff if you wont do the same for BSP - dont come show off and do nothing while you sit in your RH stuff - but if you're a good member of both - more power to you!