View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 11:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Whoa, I'm not trying to annoy you guys, and ya I have asked some people at my school it's just tough because I'm transferring there, I don't go there now or live near it. I had no idea this would turn into such a train wreck thread, just forget about it. I'll just keep getting "spoon fed" by the Internet. You guys just assume that I'm some anti social weirdo trying to piss off the GCers but I'm seriously just seeing if there's some info out there that I haven't read yet. No alterior motives, I'm just a girl whose nervous about rush. Now if youre going to mock me or just make fun of the thread fine, but those of you who actually had something helpful to say like telling me that rush is more or less the same at all campuses (yes, pnms with no Greek background or experience actually don't know that) or suggesting threads, thank you. The rest of you can seriously calm down, Greek or geek, thanks for that really eye opening comment there, it never occurred to me to talk to people who have actually done it before. I am getting all the info I can from all the sources I have available to me. Don't make assumptions.
I'll be going to University of Nevada, Reno. There you go.

Wow, now I feel like the sweet valley high thread OP.. Like I said, I'm just new to this I'm not trying to piss anybody off. Doesn't anybody remember how clueless they were about Greek life before recruitment?

Last edited by sophmorePNM; 02-13-2012 at 12:00 PM.