View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophmorePNM View Post
Hey GCers,
I've been lurking for a while now and it occurred to me that a lot of the advice on GC seems like it is only relevant to recruitment in a certain area, most of it being for the south. While it's all great advice and I have no doubt that I am more prepared for recruitment now than I ever was, I was wondering if anybody had some west-coast specific advise. I just feel like some things are completely different in different parts of the US i.e. i doubt anybody on the west coast would even notice if you wore white after labor day, you would probably be ok in some short jean shorts on day 1, not very many people would even notice if you were wearing Lilly Pulitzer, etc. I could be completely wrong, I am just a PNM but it just seems like the styles and culture are really different. I was thinking we could start a thread where members can put west coast recruitment clothing and rush advice if anybody out there has any. If there is already a thread like this you can just direct me there although I did already search for one and it didn't seem like there was anything very recent. Thanks for any help!

Not all west coast recruitments are the same, though.

Ex: recruitment at SDSU is very different from USC. I might give different advice to PNMs at those schools.

Lakers Nation.