Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 09:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyB06 View Post
So, the woman that initially made the plate (years/months earlier) was actually at the frat event or the issue just came up in discussion somehow at the frat event? ...but you're not saying the earlier woman made you the plate AT the frat event (because I could understand Sade being upset at that.)

It sounds a bit odd and probably something y'all should discuss later when nobody's ticked anymore. But on the positive side (in a look for the silver lining kind of way) maybe Sade's feeling of closeness (possession's a bad word) for you are deepening -- she don't want to hear about some other woman doing for her man, even if was in the past. Granted, that's probably not the best way for her to process stuff going forward, but I did say "silver lining."

Interesting situation, though.
Her mom was at the frat event and told me (while I was standing next to Sade) that her daughter wanted to know what I thought about her cooking. Then Sade got all mad about it. Why? I haven't a clue. She said she doesn't like other women cooking for me. Of course she wasn't talking about family.

Long story short, after church the bruh who initially invited me to this church was introducing me to people he knows. In conversation, I brought up that I miss Nashville and southern cooking. She cooks for our church events and made me a plate to take home with me, since I wasn't able to stay afterwards. To me, it was completely innocent, bruh.