Thread: Moms on Bid Day
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 10:08 PM
GreekChat Member

FSUZeta, I think we are on the same wavelength. I was thinking that a mom would just interrupt with the sister bonding. Since I will be there two days before bid day, I thought I would leave her three envelopes/packages. As I will be there on sisterhood day, I think I may have a feel for how things are going.

If she is still in the mix for Theta I will have a sweet note along with my favorite oversized letter sweatshirt that has been hidden in the drawer for many a year--she loves unique "vintage" things. If she does not go Theta, I will have another note congratulating her on being her own person and send a gift via the local greek store. If she decides not to bid--or she is dropped--I will have a third letter affirming who she is as a person. I figure this way she can know she is loved, but she won't be divided on that day.

I love all you grounded women--and men. Thank you for the advice. Now I need to go and dig through my jewelry box to see what special pieces I might have hidden in there...