View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 01:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriDeltaSallie View Post
Someone sent me a PM and said the title is: "Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within Delta Gamma"

Equity is not equality. They are not interchangeable and have different objectives.

They specifically address "Diversity, Equity and Inclusion" at length in this video and how it destroys organizations. I'm not going to apologize for continuing to push this video because I think the average Greek woman has no idea what is coming to her organization once leadership starts down this path. It takes a bit for them to lay the foundation of the discussion, but once they hit the practical application aspects of it and how they've witnessed it play out people will understand why I'm pushing this.

For reference, this is a Christian and two atheists discussing this so this is not a religious perspective. They speak at length about the destruction it causes in the academy/high education, the new atheist movement, professional organizations, social clubs, etc.

Again, I'm going to give sorority leadership the benefit of the doubt that they have the best of intentions and simply don't realize what they are unleashing.

https://youtu.be/YDFL3xwEEG8
I will apologize for having reference the words found in the Legacy document which only uses equal/equality and not equity. I have not seen the document that used equity but a sister PM’d me that it exists.

But you should be very careful where you get your “news” sources and I highly encourage the other Greek women reading this to research the people behind the video you posted:

Peter O’Fallon, head of the Sovereign Nations group whose 2017 conference at the Trump International Hotel in DC included these speakers:

https://www.wnd.com/2017/10/bold-pla...n-nationalism/

•Ambassador Alan Keyes, who filed the lawsuits against President Obama challenging he was not a natural born citizen. And when he lost that lawsuit, he continue to say President Obama‘a birth certificate was forged and that Obama was a “radical Communist”.

•Matt Vadum, whose life work includes the book “Team Jihad: How Sharia-Supremacists Collaborate with the Leftists to Destroy the United States” and the film “America Under Seige: Antifa”.

•Kelly Monroe Kullberg, a far-right Evangelical “celebrity” who got in trouble for running a network of Facebook groups that are Pro-Trump and Anti-Islam such as “Blacks for Trump” where she pretended to be black. How Christ-like.

•Rep. Tom Garrett, a one-term VA Republican who lost his re-election after it was discovered he had ties to Unite the Right, the white supremacy group that held the 2017 Charlottesville rally. He also misused his office for personal reasons and was subject to multiple House ethics investigations.

As with how we evaluate PNM’s and glean info from rec letters during recruitment, we know that you are the company that you keep.

Bottom line, the video you posted is from a far right-wing propaganda organization who promote, quite frankly, Anti-American ideas as they seek to discredit and destroy anything that threatens their white Christian supremacy.

Oh, and the other two men in your video ran a gigantic academic hoax, submitting 20+ outlandish papers for publication in an attempt to discredit academia.