View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 12:23 AM
GreekChat Member

I've luckily gone to some pretty decent ones. I was in my brothers and it was kind of shady because the brides friends and family were ghetto. We're standing there in Tuxedo's on a damn riverboat and people show up in raiders T-shirts and jerseys.

My cousins wedding kind of sucked because it was Uber religious and only lasted 1.5 hours (including reception, with no booze or dancing allowed)

I went to a wedding a few weeks back that was ok except for getting too drunk and dancing with my ex all night, not that there's anything wrong with that except that I have no intention of ever getting back with her and I could of been making time with other women attending...

Umm I think that's all I can say about bad wedding experiances... Oh and one more went to my aunt's best friends wedding, when the Angels were in the world series, see I'm a life long hardcore angels fan and they basically sucked for most of my life, it was the one where they scored I believe 10 runs in the 7th, had to watch MOST of the game standing at the bar on a 15 inch TV because the bride hated sports and didn't care that getting married in mid october is dumb... =(