View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPoodle View Post
So, San Francisco Magazine has a smaller mag called 7x7 which has an offshoot called 7x7 Weddings. Personally, I like when women wear colors other than white and pretty much do their own thing. I see it as being unique and true to ones self. Anywho, I never buy the mag because the photographer I interned with shoots for SF mag and gets them for free hence I get them for free. I was in the bookstore the other day and flipped through 7x7 Weddings and came across this http://www.7x7.com/wedding-resource/...-wedding-woods. Very Cool!! I liked it so much, I bought the mag.

Click the link to see the rest.
A few months ago I somehow ended up on the 7x7 site and there was a link to a wedding that was the worst thing I've ever seen. The theme was atrocious, the outfits were heinous, and as a guest it would have been horrible, I can't imagine the PTSD a member of the bridal party may still be experiencing.

Pretty sure I'm not the demographic for 7x7 anyway, since I'm a born native and don't need outside input on my hometown. Their founders are from Detroit, but at least they aren't as full of themselves as the uptown almanac people.