Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 04:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by HotDamnImAPhiMu
He makes his tongue too pointy. You know what I mean? And kisses too softly, so it is kind of mayonnaise-ish in that way. Then he warms up.... and he's all teeth. Nothing in the middle. Like some sort of aggressive aquarium fish. He was all over the map.

I kind of felt like a bitch because earlier in the evening I'd been giving him some pointers (uh, Jason, some girls like it better if you don't try to cop a feel immediately on assuming any position other than standing) so I didn't want to give him the impression that (a) he's an idiot or (b) I'm some kind of expert. But, I mean, I *am* an expert in what I like, and he IS an idiot if he thinks this overuse of spit is going to go over well with anyone other than his apparently-too-compliant exgirlfriend from HS/early college.

From what I can tell, he's 25 and not had a consistent girlfriend for long since early college. He's a good catch, too: went to a great undergrad, was in a decent fraternity, has a good job with a well-known organization, has been accepted to law school. And he's nice to his family, seems like an overall decent guy. BUT THIS KISSING. I feel like this could be the dealbreaker alone here.

Anyone want to put out suggestions on how quickly you can identify if he's open to training? I mean, he might be worth it, but I do not want to subject myself to a month worth of bad kissing for nothing. That's worse than no kissing.
Oh my god, I've kissed a pointy tongue!!!! I always wonder how people have gone so long without figuring out that what they're doing is just SO SO wrong. If I were you and wanted to figure out if he's trainable I would probably say something like "you know, I love it when you ___________ (insert something you like here)" From my experience guys, and inexperienced guys inparticular, would rather know that what they're doing is totally not working. The key is saying it in a delicate way so as not to crush their fragile egos. Try it, if he's a great guy like you say he might be worth a little training!
The guy that I'm dating wasn't horrible in the beginning but wasn't perfect either. I've found that it's getting better over time without me having to say anything, just positive reinforcement!