View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 04:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneSig View Post
My home chapter, Arkansas State University - Theta Chi chapter, was one of 3 chapters named Peterson Significant Chapter Golden Award winners! I can't tell you how proud I am of the current members of my chapter.

TSteven's home chapter, University of Kentucky - Lambda Lambda, was named a Peterson Signficant Chapter Blue Award winner and a Legion of Honor Award winner! Congratulations and In Hoc!

http://web.sigmachi.org/wps/portal/!...olarship_Intro
Thanks for the shout out! And congrats to Theta chi chapter for being named a Peterson Significant Chapter Golden Award winner!

For those who may not know...

The Peterson Significant Chapter Award - Recognizing strong performance in all areas of chapter operations, the Peterson Significant Chapter Award is the highest honor bestowed upon an undergraduate chapter. Award criteria include scholarship, financial stability, new member retention, campus activities and leadership, campus and community service, chapter development, faculty and alumni relations, publications, active and new member programs.

This is the first year the Peterson Significant Chapter Award is divided into two separate categories. Gold award winners are Sigma Chi Chapters that score 97% or better while Blue award winners are chapters that score 90% to 96%.

IHSV