View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 03:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by als463 View Post
I read what you posted. It was pretty interesting. If you can share this, then I'd like to ask about the people being expelled from their organizations. You stated that some people were not expelled from their organizations based on their positions in the organizations or the "political heft of their chapters of initiation" in the post. You then talked about people stealing from their organizations overall. Were these national news stories or were you referencing the show? When you talked about some being expelled and others not being removed from the organization, were you talking about this specific show or something in the media regarding other organizations? I think I may know what organization you were talking about, if it is not associated with this actual show, regarding stealing from the entire organization. In fact, there was a thread on here about that somewhere. Were these ladies on the show in prestigious positions within their organizations or were you just saying that overall with organizations nationwide?
I was speaking broadly about various incidents that were reported in news outlets over the past decade and comparing those incidents to what was seen on the show, which was innocuous in comparison.