View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 11:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Oh dear...in all of our excitement for these awesome recruitments, we're getting ourselves confused over which chapter is which on the pictures. It's my fault! I'm the one that posted the two pictures; but, I didn't add any captions to the photos. Sorry about that - I didn't see a need for captions at the time and now there's confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciencewoman View Post
Yes, the platform sandals are definitely comfy looking, with some height. I also thought the PNM wearing tennis shoes and a loose chambray ruffled sundress, in the picture where she's walking in the middle of a line of PNMS, with her head turned to look behind her, looked great and comfy and authentic.
Sciencewoman commented on PNM outfits and specifically highlighted one PNM with a chambray dress and sneakers looking behind her. tcsparky couldn't view the link given and asked for sample photos. I posted two sample photos from the Red and Black gallery for tcsparky to see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by navane View Post
Ask and you shall receive!

[/url]

The second photo I linked was the one sciencewoman had originally mentioned. She then said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciencewoman View Post
^^^ I think they're walking into the Gamma Phi house in that picture. I hope they all enjoyed their time!
Then the confusion started because apparently the top photo in my post was Sigma Kappa's house and the Sigma Kappas thought Sciencewoman was talking about that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveMaroon View Post
That's actually Sigma Kappa. Lived up the front stairs, down the hall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPhiBLtColonel View Post
It's Gamma Phi Beta! Even the caption on the Red and Black photo says it's Gamma Phi Beta. (I was there that day too and saw some other comfy look but heinous shoe choices)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl2000 View Post
Really, you’re wrong. that’s Sigma Kappa. I wish I could say it wasn’t, with the active in the midriff top right there front and center,

But it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPhiBLtColonel View Post
This says Gamma Phi Beta and that is correct!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl2000 View Post
It's photo 9 in question I do believe. In that photo it is clearly the SK house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveMaroon View Post
Ok. The one with the line of girls walking in with the blue and yellow outfits may well be Gamma Phi Beta. But the one shot looking up the stairs is for sure Sigma Kappa.

We were talking about the girl in the blue chambray dress. That's the picture with the girls in the yellow and blue dresses which is Gamma Phi Beta. It sounds like some mistakenly thought that Sciencewoman and GPhiBLtColonal were talking the first photo in my post. Yes, the house in the other photo is Sigma Kappa.

So y'all are both right. Everyone's a winner!

True and Constant