View Single Post
Old 03-27-2001, 08:12 AM
GreekChat Member

My home was haunted. Really haunted, but in a harmless way. The walls of two rooms are hugely think because the original logs from the logs cabins are still in there! There is an upstairs to the house, but no stairs to get there and it isn't finished. There was an accident and someone died while trying to build it! We moved in there after my great-grandmother died and immediatly stuff started happening. Random toilet flushings, things disappearing and showing up later, drawers being open, TV turning itself on, stuff being knocked over, etc... harmless really. We joked about it more that anything. Then one night I was lying in bed reading when my cat came streaking out of the bathroom and hid in my closet. I looked up and there was a woman standing in my bathroom. Let me say how strange that was - my brother was visiting his dad, and my mother was on a date. I was alone in the house except for my cats! Well, I saw her clear as day - she was facing the mirror so that I could see her back and then see her face in the reflection. I looked down to prop myself up, and when I looked back up she was gone!!! I grabbed my cat and my blanket (I was cold), turned on every light in the house, and played Solitaire until my mother came home.

Another thing that happened before this that really freaked me out was I woke up and there was sobbing in my brother's room (he's in one of the log cabin rooms). I though that it was him crying, so I walked over to his door (the bathroom is between us) and listened for a few minutes, finally deciding to knock. When I did, the crying stopped. I opened the door and Matthew was completely asleep. No tears on his face, nothing. I woke him up to see if maybe he was faking, but he was very asleep.

The more I think about it the more I know that the ghost must be centered in the log cabin area! Creepy huh?

About sleeping, I have narcolepsy, so I never pay any attention to my sleep. It's all strange!

Allie