View Single Post
Old 03-27-2001, 01:13 AM
Unregistered-

Red face Ghosts and the Paranormal

I was watching Fox Family Channel's "Scariest Places on Earth" and I was wondering, have you had any experiences with the paranormal?

When I was younger my family and I lived in an apartment complex where I would hear funny noises at around 10 at night. Of course my parents just passed it off as the plumbing.

A class project led me to a Hawaiian church across the street and I spoke with many of the church's elders who lived in the area who knew about the area history. The land I lived on was once occupied by many native Hawaiians who lived in small homes. In the 1930s an arsonist had set fire to the homes, killing hundreds of people. In the 1960s the apartments were built on the land and many people have complained of odd occurences. In my unit, I heard pounding on the walls (very much like hammering). In other units I heard of levitations, apparations, and in one case, child possesion. When I lived there, I never felt threatened in any way, but it was odd living amongst restless spirits.

I'm curious to hear your stories!

------------------
"Talk doesn't cook rice."--Someone smart

Visit Alpha Gamma Delta-Delta Sigma chapter!