View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 12:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks everyone, I definitely understand the sorority system a lot more now. I had a look at intramural sports and it definitely seems like the kind of thing I would love to take part in, and I get how it all works now.

My original question is definitely massively vague, so thanks to everyone that's managed to help with my really unhelpful question haha. I'm still a couple of years off applying to uni and then I would apply for study abroad later, but the current colleges I was thinking about include; Boston College, University of California Berkeley, UCLA, University of Pennsylvania, University of Virginia and University of Richmond.

I would love to have that US college experience that I think a lot of people in the UK would dream of - really popular football teams with cheerleaders etc, which is why I'm so interested in greek life. I know it's a pretty long list, but if anyone knows anything about the general atmosphere as well as the greek life at any of those schools I'd be really grateful. Thanks!