View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 08:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Please keep it going! I am rooting for you to find your bliss. Because I don't know you and it is none of my business I am going to express a concern about your current schedule I worry that with a job and keeping your grades up you should just study and acclimate right now anyway. It's tough to keep grades up and work and grades and finding your future career are MUCH more important than anything else you are doing. If your grades and ability to really dive into your college studies to learn and grow and shape your next step are going to take a back seat to any of this other stuff then you shouldn't join anything right now. I am not sure why you transferred but if it was because of anything academic then my unsolicited advice goes double.

Apologies for the lecture- your posts have led me to care about your future and I really do wish you the best. I am sorry that recruitment was so painful and that you wasted time on it. It upsets me but maybe in the end it will make way for the college career you are meant to have.