View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 09:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jill1228
Talking Who Is Rushing Fall 2019/Spring 2020?

A thousand apologies for being so late posting this thread. Life got in the way in a crazy manner (not in a good way)

PNMs are already starting to get their recs in order. Hopefully, they are not waiting till the last minute! (Unlike the author of this thread)
And you know what that means:
It is almost that time of year again. So I am now starting the thread for 2019-2020.

Unless you are actually rushing or making a thread for a friend, a rec girl/boy or relative who is rushing, saying you are gonna rush and PMing me or posting the results, your name ain't gonna go on the list.
If after bid day, I happen to find that there is a new member in a forum, I will add them to the list--no biggie. If you come onto this thread and say you got a bid somewhere, I will put you down, it's all good

PNMs, remember this: discretion is your friend unless you want to become the queen conductor of the HME (Hot Mess Express). For the love of all things holy, keep your social media clean!

Everything does NOT need to go on social media...especially if you are acting a plumb fool!
If you can’t show the social media post or pic to your grandma, minister or your future boss, don’t post it.

The list:
MRSKKG’s Rec lady
Jen “Picking up the slack because her big hasn’t written many Recs this year” Rec Crew: at Oklahoma KAPPA ALPHA THETA, At Arizona ALPHA PHI, At Alabama: KAPPA ALPHA THETA and SIGMA KAPPA , At Texas: ALPHA PHI, at Florida: ALPHA PHI. At Missouri: SIGMA SIGMA SIGMAand ALPHA CHI OMEGA. At Georgia: DELTA GAMMA. At Georgia Tech: ALPHA GAMMA DELTA . At Arizona State: KAPPA DELTA
SWTXBelle’s Crazy Ever Growing Rec crew: At South Carolina: GAMMA PHI BETA
DistantXOCousin’s Hella Huge Rec Crew
HappyAlum’s rec girl
BlueBayou’s Daughter
ZTaalum’s rec crew
Cookiez17
ZTAalum's rec crew
Blue Bayou's daughter
PTKKG's Queen City Rec crew at Auburn: ALPHA GAMMA DELTA at Georgia Southern: 2 ZETA TAU ALPHA
FSUZeta's Lucky 13 rec crew
AZTheta's rec girl
polarpir's rec girl
homeward*bound's goddaughter
Jill1228's "if it wasn't for the last minute, stuff would not get done" rec crew: Godchild went ALPHA CHI OMEGA at South Carolina. Rec girl went DELTA GAMMA at Georgia
carnation's niece at Alabama: CHI OMEGA. At Georgia: ALPHA PHI
Titchou “I have writers cramp” rec Crew
Ihearttrisigma’s rec girl at UNC
Navane’s rec girl
Farfetched niece went PI BETA PHI
ChiOLu's cousin went ALPHA CHI OMEGA at Oklahoma State

Last edited by Jill1228; 09-04-2019 at 12:44 PM.