View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 09:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlygirl View Post
The time had come for bid day. My roommate and I anxiously waited for the elevator to come and were trying to talk about anything else. I couldn't even think about it, but thankfully my amazing Pi Chi group was having so much fun before it started by singing cheesy songs that my nerves went away. As we stood there and I waited to get my bid, I heard the screams of all the sororities in the room next to ours. Would it be Dillon Francis or Martin Garrix?

10, 9, 8,

I feel my bid placed in my hands...

My friends got theirs too...

4,3,2,1... I held my breath as I looked at what I got.....

Martin Garrix!!!

I threw my shirt on and ran through the tunnel to have my sisters meet me with a big hug. I was bummed that I didn't get my first choice, but I kept my head held high. Bid day was fun and I made some amazing friends who I am now so lucky to call my sisters!

I am a proud member of ALPHA GAMMA DELTA and I couldn't be loving it more! To all that feel like recruitment may not be for them, I understand, getting dropped from houses you love can be hard, but I found sisters who I love and feel so lucky to be apart of something so special. Just as they all say, trust the process!
Woohoo!!!! Welcome home!!!! When I read that you "loved their mascot" in the early posts I wondered if that was Alpha Gam...we do love our squirrels!! I know you'll love it there!!!