View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 07:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwesterng!rl2 View Post
I am not withholding any truth, I don't see how that would be helpful. I'm being completely honest, this is from my point-of-view. I don't know if I have any red flags about me I don't think I do. The only thing I can think of is that I don't have any connections of people I know that are in sororities/greek life. The only ones I know are people who've been graduated for 15 + years.

Again this is completely from my POV so there could be something I don't see or realize, but with that being said I am giving my complete and honest truths within the threads I have posted on here. My rush experience not making sense ALSO doesn't make sense to me! This is why I thought coming on GC would help get to the bottom of it. However, maybe it's a sign from the universe that I'm not meant to be in a sorority because in my opinion I have all the qualifications to be in one.

Thank you for all of the help and inputs so far. I really appreciate it!
You seem like a very nice girl with the best of intentions. I'm sorry rush didn't work out for you. For some people I know, joining Alpha Phi Omega, a national co-ed service fraternity, turned out to be a great option after rush didn't work out or they just weren't feeling the social Greek thing. It's very likely your school has a chapter. I do believe they have some kind of rush and a pledge period. From what I know, I think it's a very nice mix of social and service. Good luck to you!! I think you have a lot to offer any organization!!