View Single Post
Old 08-06-2002, 04:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to Angels&Arrows
Quote:
Originally posted by carnation
LOL!!!!! I got out of my car a couple of hours ago at the mall and somebody screamed, "GOOOOOOOO, ZETA!" I turned around and it was this little elderly lady we know--screaming and jumping up and down!

She stopped and said, "Wait. Are the girls with you?" and I told her no, they were at home. She said, "Do you mean to tell me I made an idiot out of myself for no reason right here in front of all these people?" and I had to agree that it kind of looked like it! I assured her that I loved her Greek spirit anyway!
Carnation...

This story reminds me.... About 10 years ago, two of my sisters were shopping in New Orleans, it was a Saturday morning. So they ran out in party t-shirts... Out of nowhere, they hear.. Ring ching ching... ring ching ching... Over and over again... It took them a minute, to realize... They turn around and this cute, petite, elderly lady, walking (as quickly as possible) toward them, trying to wave her cane. Turns out she was a LA Alpha Pi Phi... They told that story Sunday night at Chapter meeting... It is so wonderful to see sisters before and after us, carry on the heritage and spirit!!!! LOVE IT... LOVE IT!!!