Thread: Mizzou 2010!
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabella View Post
Someone sent me this earlier: http://www.themaneater.com/stories/2...ove-new-house/

Delta Sigma Phi moves into the old AKL (and formerly AOII? I've read but can't remember—AGDAlum, was 805 Richmond AGD or AOII?). Good for them. Their old house looked really small; so I was surprised at their membership numbers.
Annabella, it was the Alpha Epsilon Phi house. From reading the Maneater story, I think that AEPhi bought it from Delta Sig. When I was at Mizzou Delta Sig was at the corner of Richmond & Burnam, next to KD and across Richmond from Kappa. So, what's happening to that house?

And, Annabella, while I'm remembering: there was a little house (a regular residence) behind Delta Sig on Richmond -- between Delta Sig and GPhiB. I am sure it became someone's annex....but is it there still?

To those who aren't familiar with Mizzou Greektown: property is at a premium. Parking is at a premium. Chapters are bursting at the seams of their houses. By the early 70's the residential-type houses that were left in that neighborhood became annexes (a junior/senior privilege), but I suspect that many of them fell into such disrepair that they were torn down and converted to parking lots.