View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 12:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xidelt View Post
If you like true crime, the Innocent Man and the Madeleine McCann series on Netflix are excellent. I also enjoyed Zac Efron as Ted Bundy in Shockingly Vile.
I basically only watch documentaries and docuseries. I have a hard time binge watching anything, so I roll through them at a slow pace. Having said that...

I just finished 'The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann', and I'm not sure that I'd recommend it as some riveting, must-see docuseries, but at the same time, the not knowing is heartbreaking and how this unraveled is frustrating. Btw, I kind of can't stand Detective Goncalo Amaral.

I actually just watched 'Bowling for Columbine' this past weekend for the first time, which I almost feel is probably more eye-opening nearly 18 years and many mass shootings and terrorist attacks later.

I don't believe it's on Netflix anymore, but if you like quirky, light-hearted documentaries, try and find 'The Barkley Marathons: The Race That Eats Its Young'. I didn't even know this race existed until I saw this on Netflix, and the story, challenge, and overall absurdity of it all drew me in.

@~/~~~~