View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 09:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikapp684 View Post
were a small school were down to 10 active brothers this chapter used to have 40 we should be at 16. But 6 pledges quit i think the had it to easy. One bad pleadge ruined the whole class. Is it economy or what are we doing wrong it seems like everyone but me has given up any new rush tactics to get ones who didnt rush this fall would be great thanks. Dosent understand why we dont get good numbers like the older guys did i.e. 1974-1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikapp684 View Post
no bad blood no hazing its just the week before there intiation weekend they all just dropped off like flies and yes we lost our house in 04 but were workin on getting a central location but hell we were doin damn good but now nationals are breathing down our necks cause of the numbers i just dont think they understand how hard it is at a small school hell our chapter advisor was a mr pi kapp highest award u can get but idk only time will tell

First, let me start by saying that if you wrote in complete sentences and used punctuation, it would be easier to read your posts.

Second, did you ask the six pledges why they left?

Lastly, your inter/nationals don't want to hear "how hard it is" for you. They want to see you succeed, but you guys have to do the work. Have you spoken to your chapter advisor? What have you tried to either get the guys back? What is your rush like? Dues? events? "Informal" hazing?

There are lots of resources out there for you - and I don't mean coming to GC to "solve" your overall problem, which is numbers. Figure out the problem, then work on a solution. If one thing doesn't work, try something else.