View Single Post
Old 03-28-2001, 02:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Prophetic dreams! Oh my gosh! I dream all the time, and mostly it's junk, but there was one time that really freaked me out! I had fallen asleep and dreamed that I was in a plane crash. I was sitting and looking out a window as we took off and it was rocky and bumpy and all of a sudden there was a streak of red and then it was over. When I woke up I turned on the news and there was "Breaking News" about the Concord crashing in England. It has crashed right at takeoff. I still get chills thinking about it.

I think a lot of paranormal stuff is hooey! You know - Call me now fer ya free reading! and that kind of stuff. But I've always heard that for every rumor you hear, there had to be a reason that it started. I think the same applies here - there has to be some reason why we even HAVE the concept of ghosts!

Another thing, one of Newton's Laws (I think) says that energy can not be created nor destroyed, it can only change form. Scientists have noted that the human body weights less right after death than it did right before death. Is it possible that the energy in our spirit just changed form when we die??? Hence ghosts? And then you can go from there depending on your religious beliefs.

Anyway, a little piece of trivia!

Allie