View Single Post
Old 04-09-2002, 01:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking Alpha Phi Roll Call...

Alpha Phi Roll Call...

Hey Ladies,

This thread is inspired by the one the illustrious Carnation started in the Pi Beta Phi forum. She always has the awesome ideas.

Anyway, we have so many new Alpha Phis on the boards, it would be great if we could do a roll call of all of us here.

When you reply, list your chapter, school, year joined, status, current offices, alum clubs (past or present), and why you chose Alpha Phi.

Chapter: Epsilon Omega

School: Texas A&M University

Year joined: 1991

Current offices: Advisor to Texas Tech Chapter of Alpha Phi; Webmaster for Texas Tech chapter of Alpha Phi; working with various other Alpha Phi chapters on their websites.

Alum clubs in past or present: Houston Area Alpha Phi Alumnae; Lubbock Alpha Phi Alum group; Atlanta Alpha Phi Alumnae

Why I chose Alpha Phi: From the moment I walked through the door of the Alpha Phi house, I knew it had to be Alpha Phi. I just felt "home." I held my breath every day praying my roommate and I would be asked back. Thank God we were. We were pledge sisters together, we were roommates at the house for three years. Alpha Phi changed my life and is one of the best things in my life to this day. Alpha Phi is forever.

Last edited by TechAPhi; 08-28-2005 at 10:35 AM.