Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 11:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
D&R Random

Why is there no random thread in here???? If there is, please move this on over to it.

Hear the story - Pass the judgment

Ok - don't do that...but do check this fool stuff out

There's a guy in the office where I work (all of us are undergrad/graduates) who is FOIIIINNNNNNEEEEEE. He's so hot it's ridiculous, even though the other girls in my office seem to try to play it off. I don't get that.

Anyway, he often gives me a ride back to my dorm. This past Friday, when I was in his car (which, might I add, is hot as well) I noticed a little index card that said "I [love] you." The "love" was actually a heart sign that had been filled in to look like a strange animal/creature. I honestly thought it was from his little sister or something. So, I was like, "Awww! Who gave you that?"

He's like, "My girl," and ROLLED HIS EYES! Now, I didn't realize he had a girl. But that thought was pushed down by another more evil thought. In my mind I started talking about "OH! He's with one them YOUNG girls. She don't know what she want. She's just with him because he's fine and he drives." All of these horrible thoughts went through my mind until I was thoroughly disgusted with him.

But then I realized, I'm the one with the problem! LOL! OK - I'm staying far away from the younger men. (He's barely 21 and I'm almost 27).

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.