View Single Post
Old 07-06-2001, 10:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Red face

This is a scary story. Actually, a ghost story! I love telling these stories!

At my school, my sorority house, the fraternity house next to us, and the fraternity house diagonal from the fraternity house next to us (I know, confusing) were owned by a "big to do" family in the late 1800s. There was a house across the street from us too but that burnt down a while ago. There were old Victorian houses, like our houses, all around them. One still stands today, across the railroad tracks from our house. It once housed another fraternity, who lost the house b/c of lack of brothers.

Anyway, my sorority sister's brother lived in that fraternity house at one point and had the room on the 3rd floor. One night, he was reading a book on his bed when he noticed the numbers on his alarm clock were going nuts. He reached to fix it and something pulled him back and held him against the wall. Whatever it was, it was pushing on his sternum so he couldn't really breathe all that well, as you might imagine. It held him there for like 30 seconds and then let him go. He was so scared, he ran out of the house and didn't return until the next day. I don't blame him. I wouldn't have gone back at all! My sorority sister can tell some stories about that house that her brother told her that are kind of freaky. That's the only story I remember that she told us though. Believe it or not!

[This message has been edited by ztafairy (edited July 06, 2001).]