Thread: QUARANTINE!!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 04:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Cornell Law's been in online classes for a week and a half now and they're mostly going fine. Thankfully all of our grades are pass/fail now so I don't have to worry about competing against my classmates on the curve, which is much more fair because everyone's living situation and ability to cope with the pandemic vary greatly. I've basically been walking my dog, occasionally going for a run when it's nice enough and buying groceries as needed. I started a gigantic cross-stitch project as a gift to my best friend who's graduating from law school this spring and I didn't think I'd get it done in time, but now that his commencement is cancelled and classes are online I probably will have it done by late May.

My dad's an ER doctor and worked a couple weeks at a hospital in Tampa and is currently at Mt Sinai in NYC through this weekend. After that he's going to a hotel room back in RI to quarantine so he doesn't potentially get my family sick. I'm worried he doesn't have enough PPE and I desperately hope he does