View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 07:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *winter* View Post
Second that! I went to Basic Trainig in the area and he Augus heat is no joke! You don't have to tell us where you are from...but if it is a place that's no as hot you will be shocked! I am from PA so imagine how I felt.

Drink more water throughout the week leading up to Recruitment. Not too much but enough, and avoid caffeine.

Good luck and enjoy! Good job on getting multiple recs for each house too. Sounds like you are well-prepared.
I have a lot of friends at SC so I've been visiting the whole school year and I fell in love with the heat! Its not QUITE as hot and humid where I'm from but I've been down a couple of times this summer - stayed with a friend whose air conditioning went out (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - so I'm ready to rumble with the heat!!
Thank you for the advice though - it would be shocking to someone who hadn't visited!

Also - thanks for saying I sound prepared! I've really tried to do everything that I can.

Atrianglepi - I noticed the rush schedule was really spread out HOW WEIRD! I wonder if that will be an advantage or disadvantage. I'm nervous about having to wait days and days to see who asked me back for the next round, but I guess it will be good to have a rest.