View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 03:23 PM
GreekChat Member

I saw these on facebook - so exciting! I normally am not the biggest fan of Lilly Pulitzer (some of it is cute but all of it is way out of my price range, plus after having been raised in the prep central of the United States I'm still a little averse to this kind of stuff) but I will probably end up getting something from this collection. I'm just a sucker for Kappa themed stuff, lol. My birthday is this fall... should I ask for the wallet or hope my boyfriend REALLY loves me and will spring for the tote? :P

I wish I could see a better picture! Maybe they'll post better ones online closer to the release date (not sure when that is, though..).

They've also done lines for KD, DZ and Tri-Delt, which are also cute. I particularly like the DZ one. I wonder how these were chosen? Maybe based on sales for the sorori-tees they used to have?

ETA: They have nice, big pictures of all of these products at www.kappadeltaboutique.com. They're with the KD print but you can at least get a feel for what they look like.

Last edited by littleowl33; 07-23-2010 at 03:33 PM.