View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 05:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenpawz View Post
Hi, I really want to get into one of the top tier sororities at my my college University of Alabama, specifically Phi Mu or Kappa Delta, but I’m so worried I won’t get in. I have hair that is dyed red and I am kind of weird, shy, and socially awkward. I also suffer from depression and anxiety. I would really like to be in one of those two sororities (or any top one), but I don’t know if I could get in to any even. I am willing to dye my hair blonde (was planning on doing it anyways) and dress like them and everything! I know people say to be yourself and to go into rush with an open mind, but I would do anything to get into one of the top ones. I was a nerdy/slightly emo looking high schooler. I want a change, but I need to do it even if my timid personality gets in the way. Please someone with a similar experience that did this help me!! Success stories?? Fails?
QFP

Oh dear....you need to read Elizababe1's thread. Sorry to be blunt. I'm an Alabama alumnus and you,if you are a real poster, need to delete your post ASAP and I will delete this one when you do.