View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 02:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiGam View Post
Within the next 30 years I think there will be a re alignment with the campus expansion. Sigma Chi will lose their house and the northern side of the original heritage grove will become "Old Row." Pike, Lambda Chi, Phi Delt, and whoever buys up the remaining two lots (or split into four) (probably us, Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi, and Sig Ep) will be the big fraternities. The southern side will be the middle tier with Phi Tau and Theta Chi and whoever else buys there. I'm pushing very hard for us to buy the lot between Pike and Lambda Chi's monstrous houses and begin building one ourselves.
Where are the sorority houses at? They're not in Heritage Grove, right? The times I've been to FSU, I saw some of the sorority houses (and Chi Phi, I think), but none of the fraternities.
I'm guessing that Heritage Grove must be similar to our Sorority Row, where it's just off campus, but there's no reason to go by there unless you live there.

Also, do the fraternities at FSU have seperately designed houses? I thought I heard something about how a lot of them have their own apartment buildings!