View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlwaysSAI
I just have pay homage to the longest run-on sentence I've seen in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplePiePhi View Post
This is true - I did not mean any harm, this all started out by saying how being called "apple pies" wasn't classy - my argument was against that as it's a nickname that we welcome whole heartedly as it's not done in a derogetory way, as we're known on campus to be very classy with how each individual girl leads their lives. And just because I had mentioned before because it was brought up by someone who knew the history of another local at Carleton that had split off from AOII (and asked if we too came from the same circumstances, which I will not deny when asked, which included when we are asked about it from our pledges but not much detail at all is given) does not mean that in turn on this particular board did I denounce them and how "classy" they are - I didn't involve any particular organization, only that we happen to be one of the few (as I believe, although I am biased but being known for being "chill" girls instead of ones (as well as fraternity boys or GDIs) that make a terrible show at any social outing). I'll be the first one to say that there are a few organizations on our campus that are "classy" by default just because they go to none of these events at all - it's not the point of this post or thread however, and to connect things I've said throughout other posts and try to relate them to each other is just another way of trying to put words in my mouth, which is unappreciated.

Last edited by AlwaysSAI; 12-29-2009 at 08:19 AM.