View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 12:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Well everyone, recruitment is over for me. I got a phone call this morning saying I had only been asked back to Floor Length and I know in my heart I cannot be a part of that sorority.

I am understandably heartbroken but I registered for COR and there's always spring rush, not too mention a new Alpha Phi chapter colonizing this September. I am going to get involved in other activities in the mean time.

There was a record number of girls going through this year so many cuts, releases, and withdrawals have been made so I don't feel as bad knowing that it isn't necessarily personal, but it was my grades.

The one thing I am baffled by are the other three sororities I got asked back to cut me even though I had multiple recs and made their gpa requirement no problem. I guess I'll never know.

I am going to go cry for the rest of the day and maybe everything will be better soon. Bid Day is Sunday and I know its going too be really hard to see all the girls screaming and running in their shirts. Hopefully the hole in my heart will go away soon :'(