View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 08:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetpretty View Post
When you said you got "all 12 parties" for round 2, do you mean you got all of your top 12 choices or that you merely had a full schedule? In other words, did you cut any of the chapters after round 1?

I still am a bit confused on the matching but after Round 1 I ordered all 17 from what I felt was a best match to least best, so I did not cut any (I think, correct me if I am wrong). Round 2 I had all of my top 12.

33girl- Reading that in hindsight it did come off poorly, I apologize. What I meant was that I had heard that inapropriate pictures on facebook would be severely looked down upon yet it did not seem to matter for some girls. Then again perhaps they had other areas that outweighted a few drunks pictures or a bad reputation and all it took was the right sorority to see that they were nice girls despite some flaws.

Once again, congrats to all the girls who got a bid. After going through part of the process I have a lot of appreciation for all the work that goes into rush and greek life in general.