View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 10:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by navane View Post
I think there is some confusion. Unless I missed something, homeward*bound and I are both referring to a student with Down Syndrome, Madison, who received a bid to Gamma Phi Beta at this campus last year. homeward*bound was saying that Madison participates in the MasonLIFE program but is also on a bachelor's degree program track. So she was confirming the enrollment status of our own Gamma Phi Beta sister.

AC is the young lady at the center of the current debate who did not receive a bid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUZeta View Post
I truly do not mean to sound accusatory Homeward Bound, but I am curious. What is your connection that you know the status of AC at GMU?
Yes, my sister Navane is correct. I was attempting to remain as non-invasive as possible with our collegiate sister's information while confirming that there is at least one current sorority member there who has Down Syndrome. I am a Gamma Phi Beta, and I also have a personal connection to Down Syndrome. If you have any further questions, please feel free to private message me.