View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 02:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamt View Post
Hi I haven't visited this site for awhile. I wish I had. My daughter just rushed at a strong SEC school. She was sick with strep last year so she waited until this year. We knew it was harder as a sophomore but chose to give it her best shot.

She has a strong GPA (3.58) Nine rec letters, an outgoing pleasant personality, "clean" social media, appropriate rush attire and like everyone else, gorgeous She hated some houses, liked others and loved four of them.

She was dropped by two thirds after first round, had 5/6 what she thought were wonderful interviews on round 2 and the house where she had killer recs ( past president of the chapter on this campus) she had a horrible interview.

[I]After round two she was cut. It is very disappointing. She (with permission from the Pi Chi) did visit friends at a Frat house that week. I didn't agree but what can you do? No drinking, no inappropriate behavior of any kind. She visited this house often last year as well; she has two platonic guy friends there and did note some "glares" from sorority sisters as she had a brief relationship with one other guy there.[/I]

I'm searching for an answer though we'll never know. Any thoughts? Did the Frat house visits do her in? I'm thinking they didn't help. I know there are many qualified, smart, beautiful, well rounded girls like mine that didn't get a bid but it really stings.
I think you might already know the answer to your question.