View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 10:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
LMAO! It doesn't matter if it's M&Ms or Skittles as long at it has some kind of shell around it. Was he/she irritated? That's how you know if you did it right or not. Knowing you, you problably didn't do it right.
lol lol yes I did. I even offered him a skittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I think there's got to be something else wrong with my shoulder. I'm still in intense pain.
PB, Nothing gets done when you don't go to the dr. and it's a whole lot cheaper than going to ER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
what do you mean...you finally got your computer back?

MMM hmmmm...what did you do to it?
Well, I got that Norton 360 anti virus I was telling you guys about in the mail. I didn't know how to install it, so I had my friend do it for me. She builds and takes apart computers. She said there was some other spyware thingie on it. She told me it got there because the temporary anti virus thingie that Dell gave me until the Norton one got here expired. I had the Norton one for about a week, but she was on vacation, so I had to wait until she got back. She uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything. She told me when she was done with it, it would be like it was when it came from the factory. She also made it where Norton will update itself automatically. I'm glad she did, because I wouldn't know how to do it. My internet is faster now, and my youtube downloads are the best. I don't know what she did, but whatever it was it's better than new.

Oh, and she said Norton 360 is the best. She said it was Samantech or something like that. She said I won't have to worry about catching a virus or spyware now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
I am so feeling like going thru IT and doing this:

They got one more time to pull my server while we are working w/o proper warning.
Daemon! You wouldn't...lol
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!