Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 07:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to winnieb
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
When I first got divorced I did a lot of Yahoo and match.com dating and it became a joke. Every single guy, on the first date, had some big huge *something* he wanted to tell me up front.. a bankruptcy, a mental illness, a psycho ex who wouldn't leave them alone, an addiction, etc. It became freaky...lol. The reality of it all is 1) I don't have time to date because my kids are too busy and 2) I have become very comfortable with my independence and don't think I could give it up again. It was purely curiosity this time.
The internet dating sites are full of weirdos. Though I think there are a few nice, normal people there- they are just few and far between!
I have signed up (and un-signed up!) and the people are just strange-- what is with the confessing of the secrets!?!? One date was all about how the guy is in love with his exwife-- why waste my time?
Oh and there is the guy who like to camp- IN THE NUDE! and the guy who seemed normal, exchange numbers and texted me to ask if he could crash on my floor, apparently he is now homeless!! WTF? and the guy who sent a pic next to his rusty single wide trailer and truck, i said no thanks~ he told me i was a bitch and "deserved nothing more in life than a black man" again, WTF? and there are more stories like this.
I had been laughing at my coworkers weird stories, now i am seem to be living them!