Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 03:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
I've been telling people for years that the man I want doesn't exist and they always say "Oh, he's out there, you just haven't met him yet!". So, bombarded with eHarmony ads, I decided to complete the profile and see just who they would match me with on 29 dimensions during their 3 free month trial. I spent an hour filling out that dang profile and then clicked the button to see my matches and it came up saying something like "Nobody in our system matches you right now". So, I waited a few weeks and tried again.. same result. So, I believe I have proven my point..LOL. I'm really glad I didn't pay anything to those folks!
LOL i was signed up to 3 different internet dating sites. essentially i was paying about 75/month to have teh internets tell me that i was either "not compatible with anyone at the moment" or getting set up with people who were supposed to be my dream.

my response to most of the pics/profiles were "was this the best my money could buy? geez..."