View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 04:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Thank you so much guys for the words of wisdom....He is totally dedicated and I know this because he is gonna' bust his butt to go to Medical School (he's very intelligent) so he would help with the chapter G.P.A. He has also helped out with my sorority's philanthropy events. At my school-we have the largest student run philanthrophy in the world and he has helped with that. He wants to make time for a fraternity because he knows that I would gladly help out w/ the fraternity with anything they would need because I love my greek experience and know he would too. I would never get upset if he had things he had to do with the chapter because as a greek from a national sorority-I would understand. I know it sounds horrible but, I'm really all about him joining a fraternity because I think so much higher of men who have shown commitment to an organization and a great group of other men. It shows they have drive and are willing to do philanthropy. My guy agrees and knows how strong I feel about this. My uncle was a Sig Chi at PSU and I have the uttmost respect for him because of that...I think the same about women in sororities....even if you aren't in mine...I have respect for you because it shows someone who is willing to stick to something....So-he and I aren't looking at "who's who on campus" the way we care about where he fits in and the guys treat him great!!! He has been to Iraq twice and he's good at what he does...now it's time for him to show he can be a soldier but, also a good college student and fraternity man...any suggestions would be nice guys-thanx for your help!!!!