View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 05:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tcsparky
Cool Philanthropy Night

The chapter was so excited to have a 100% acceptance rate to their parties!! Overall, the return rates were great for all chapters. There were 2 PNMs who received no invites, and 2 who received only one who dropped because they weren't happy with that one (there were others who received only one who were happy with the one they received).

The girls made bears to go on the doors in the children's wing at the hospital. The PNMs had a lot of fun, and the bears were extremely cute. The bears were that foam stuff with a sticky back. They put clothes, pom pons, eyes, banners, shoes, etc.. on them.

The girls had the two banners up again, and set up one of the tables of "stuff". The table on which they were working had blue plastic tablecloths with large overlapping lighter blue and darker blue circles. Again, they served ice water with lemon slices. The members wore their diamond ring name tags and sorority event shirts with jeans, khakis or skirts. The PNMs generally wore jeans and t-shirts.

The chapter was allowed to invite 40 women back for Preference. This meant that there were 20 women they were not allowed to invite back!! I am glad they are the ones making these decisions and not me. Talk about nerve racking!!! I am still waiting for schedules to post on ICS to see if what our return rate was for tonight. They are making us wait until right before it starts to post the schedules!!! E-vil