View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 10:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog
Others who know more about this spesific school's rush, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it would hurt to mention when you go back to Amber that it's your only party for the day, depending on the vibe you get from them. (And on my campus, it was a popular question to ask where else the rushee was going that day, so you might be prepared.) When they go to do their cuts later and have to decide between you and another girl, if they know that they don't have to fight for you, that might help you out. Be careful how you phrase it though. If you say "You know, I just didn't connect with the other groups like I did here, and I'm glad I got to come back today" I think you'll give the sisters the impression that it doesn't matter about the other groups, because their house is really where you want to be. Turn the "negative" of only getting to go to one party into a postive (which it seems like you have in your attitude!!).
I wouldn't say that. While at your campus, it was popular to get asked where else you were going that day, it's not as common in an SEC rush

Go to Amber with a smile on your face...good luck!