View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 12:42 PM
GreekChat Member

I have chatted with the OP offline. I'm not going to reveal anything I think OP would rather leave unsaid. There were 4 items that concern her. NONE of them have anything to do with physical hazing. ALL 4 of them are done by various groups -I'm including NPC, IFC and NPHC groups of which I have knowledge as told to me by friends/relatives who are members of some of those groups. So I am not surprised that she is getting different answers from different people in Greek Life because they all belong to different groups. That being said, my group forbids two of them as we have determined that they might,maybe,possibly could be considered psychological hazing by some women. NONE of them are "specifically" listed in the information Kevin posted though in the NPC statement on hazing anything that could cause discomfort or embarrassment is banned. So,what we have is someone who is concerned about all 4 things grouped together which made/make her uncomfortable. And she should be respected for her feelings even if some of us would not be uncomfortable with those activities. Hope this helps!