View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 05:15 PM
GreekChat Member

I apologize in advance if this is explained in a million other threads, but I figured I'd ask here since the Greek Chic 2014 booklet is linked here.

On page 21 it says "Only Potential New Members who maximize their options and list ALL of the chapters they attended during the Preference Round are guaranteed to receive a bid for membership during formal recruitment."

I want to get this straight (and word this question correctly ). If a PNM makes it to Pref Round in three houses, and maximizes her options by listing all three, there is absolutely no way that she will be cut from any houses? Or basically making it the Pref round a chapter is saying that they want that PNM in the fold?

Once again, I apologize if I sound clueless! Coming from the NPHC side of the house, I'm very interested in learning this process as I would love to work in a capacity with Greek Life someday. I am hoping to help with recruitment at the University I currently work at this fall, so I can see how everything works.