Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 02:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
What an absolutely wonderful evening. Two and a half hours of wonderful conversation about everything from school to work to kids to a very deep philosophical discussion about relationships. A couple beers, a little food and some amazing kisses. Geekboy may have redeemed himself. At the end of the date he said "Maybe next week?" and I said "So we're talking April?", because the last time he said "Maybe next week?" was in December. We both laughed. He said he wasn't going to let it go that long again. I did tell him that his name in my phone is Dodger and he shook his head and laughed. I asked later if that bothered him and he laughed and said no, it could be much worse.

Very, very, very good date. I wasn't really expecting that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
He just really surprised me in many ways... he is very insightful, very thoughtful, very observant. The conversations were great. He also seemed better looking than he was last time. He has the most incredible blue eyes. Oh dear.
Assuming he had anything approaching the nice time you did (from these posts), his post-date behavior is a little baffling. Even a quick, "hi, sat night was fun. let's do it again soon" response. something.

you didn't thieve his wallet or anything, did you?
~ Luke 19:10